Protecting privacy has three forms at coopballot.com. First is the process that we have developed for secure e-voting. Second, is how we handle sensitive voter information
that we have been entrusted with to make the elections authenticated and verifiable. And third, is how we handle customer information
Customer Supplied Voter Information
To make your election successful and secure, you trust coopballot.com with certain information. The company maintains strict information privacy policies and uses state of the art technologies to safeguard voter information from unauthorized intrusions.
The key to secure e-voting is to authenticate the voter and this can be handled in three ways, (1) something they know (e.g., Date of birth, Social Security Number, etc.), (2) something they are given (e.g., a Voter Encrypted Registration Number), or (3) something they are (e.g., biometric). The first two methods are used for on coopballot.com. Depending on the type of election, we will be supplied with a registered voter list and corresponding unique voter information. The following section states our policy regarding this supplied voter information.
Our Use of Your Voter Information
- We internally use your voter information to authenticate voters in a given election.
- This information may also be used during the setup of an election for testing purposes.
- This information will be purged from our system once an election is complete and our obligation to you as a customer has been fulfilled.
Our Disclosure of Your Voter Information
- We do not sell or rent any voter information to any third party. All voter information is used solely for the purposes of the election.
- General statistics about voter information such as total numbers of voters in a given election will be used and disclosed for marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, none of the actual supplied voter information will be released or archived in any form.
Security of Your Voter Information
- coopballot.com has implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your voter information from unauthorized access or improper use, and we will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available.
The following section states our policy regarding personally identifiable customer information. This section primarily relates to information about the coopballot.com website.
Our Use of Your Personally Identifiable Information
- We internally use personally identifiable information about you to customize our sites content and layout based on your needs.
- coopballot.com servers automatically gather usage information about which pages are visited within the coopballot.com website. The company does not use that information except in the aggregate.
Our Disclosure of Your Personally Identifiable Information.
- We do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information to any third party.
- We do aggregate personally identifiable information and disclose such information in aggregate to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to personally identify you.
- Improper Conduct: coopballot.com may also use customer identifiable information to investigate and help prevent potentially unlawful activity or activity that threatens its operations.
Security of Your Personally Identifiable Information
coopballot.com has implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access or improper use, and we will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available.
Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Web site.
its implementation you may contact us at 800-969-9153 or send an email to